First-Aid Kit for Baby
- Thermometer: Generally a rectal thermometer is recommended for an infant, and a digital one for an older child.
- Medical prescriptions: A list of medication prescribed for different symptoms or minor ailments by your doctor is helpful, along with his contact number.
- Antibiotic ointment: To help heal rashes or cuts and prevent them from getting infected
- Calamine lotion: To help soothe insect bites, rashes, and sunburn for older infants
- Insect repellent: Consult your doctor about the repellent that is safe for baby.